cPanel provides an extremely option that is useful import email accounts using a CSV or Excel file. This comes handy when you are migrating email accounts from one host to another. This way you can create all the email accounts in the host that is new one go. See just what is is and exactly how it really works.
Given below could be the suggested CSV and succeed format associated with the mail reports.
For most readily useful outcomes, make use of this structure in which current email address, password and Quota associated with the mail target is divided by the delimiter ‘comma (,)’.
The following is an example design associated with the succeed file.
- Login to cPanel and get address that is to**************************) Importer under Mail area.
- Select Email records choice.
- Choose the CSV or succeed file from your own regional device.
- After picking the file, select the delimiter and check out the choice “Treat first row as column headers” for those who have added row that is first the file as header.
- In the page that is next find the domain that these mail reports are exported.
- Verify in the event that current email address, password together with mail quota is proper and finish that is click finish the import.
- Once the import is performed, cPanel will show the mail that is imported.
In this guide, i’ve utilized an example CSV file. Importing succeed file is comparable to this and you simply must stick to the steps that are same exactly that you’ll want to import an Excel file alternatively.
Note: you can expect free migration to all or any our consumers and also this import may be carried by our techs during migration procedure.